Monday, October 26, 2015

The Word Goodbye




The time has come 
the word goodbye I need to learn...
I've rhymed so many lines
I've painted all my grieving...
In the rain I've screamed 
the deepness of my pains 
echoing with the winds...

The world have read my verses
undying love in misery I loudly penned 
Though my wounds are never mending
through all my sorrowful malady
in God's amazing grace I remained...

I've cried so many tears
I've held on through all the sadness 
I understand the reasons why 
on me, the light of day
will never come to shine again...

Through all the love and hopelessness 
the word goodbye I need to learn 
Through all that I've been
the  time has come for me 
to park my pen..

         
         Manuelle Augustine 
          @27October2015

No comments:

Post a Comment