Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Peril




The peril
He sent me to my perils 
I journeyed everyday
in a land of nowhere...
I trod in thorny dark valleys
my flesh worn and torn 
anxiety is everywhere...
I am sailing on a ship
though loads unloaded
but the storms keep raging
in the middle of nothing
where my tears and the rain
become one in falling...
with the chaos of its whirling 
I could not even hear my soul
to the heavens screaming...
'Oh Lord!
My God!'
'Please send your mercy
and calm my storms...
you sent me to this peril
to learn thy Will...
In your heart I have faith
Please stop the haunting winds
and whisper in my soul 
so I may hear your voice
loud and clear
that I may know the purposes
to where you're leading me 
then shall I follow and obey...'


    Manuelle Augustine 
         @8/26/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment