Monday, April 20, 2015

The many Facets of my Pain



The many facets of my pain...

Where shall I start to tell...?
In streaming tears I am typing in this gadget where I have so much to be grateful for...
With the media and the internet and the SNS
that connects me to the world...
Connecting me to people I do not know, 
yet somehow, they get to know a part of me and my life through the words I write.
People who hears my heart 
and read my mind in my every storyline...
Though not rich with poetic verses 
but with words that comes straight 
from my wounded heart...
My heart that have so much to shout 
to free myself from the chains of pains 
that are pinning my soul inside...
And who else could hear...
But only my God...
And,  Yes... to Him I shout the pain 
that's killing me within...
Though He understands and He knows 
that even in all these 
I stood and will stand 
in complete surrender and faith in Him
Trusting all His purposes 
for allowing things and my pains 
to happen...
The pains that has  many facets...
though I still not know
where to begin 
to tell it's story...


       Manuelle Augustine 
                @2015
 



No comments:

Post a Comment