Monday, March 30, 2015

My Best Friend






         My Best Friend


I have a friend 
The best of all I ever have 
I've ever known...
In all through life stood by me
through all the rain and storms...
Laughed and giggled with my whims
and journeyed with me in my dreams...

Next to God
The only one who knows 
my all and my everything ...
Always there to listen 
and understand...
and trusts and believes...
Through all my failures...
always seeing the beauty 
and the bests in me...
helping me learn 
to have faith in myself...

In all the miseries that I've been
bore all the heaviness and drain...
In streaming tears breathed with me... 
in my darkest days...
warmed and comforted me...
Though through all agony 
have been weak and frail...
yet in silent whispers...
never ceases to remind me
of Gods amazing grace...
and for hopes in hopelessness...

Through all these time 
I could never have withstand 
all that in life I have gone...
Yet not without  my friend...
My very best friend...

I have a friend
The best of all I ever have 
"My Heart"
My wonderful friend...
My very Best Friend...



        Manuelle Augustine 
                  @2015


2 comments:

  1. Thats so nice! Well done. Thank you for your poëzie!
    http://understandwhatyouread.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete