Saturday, February 28, 2015

This is My Lot...



This is my lot...
This is the life 
God have given me
to breathe and to live for...
This is the story...
that I will tell and scribble
for everyone to read and see...
This is my life...
The only one I have
to hold and to keep
through all the storms...
This is my soul...
my voice, my heart, my mind
speaking for all that I am...
I am me...
and there'll never be anyone like me...
In this lifetime 
there will only be me to write my story
as God will edit  each lines for me...
I will speak for my truth...
I will speak for my anguish and pain...
I will speak for the shades of faith
amidst all hopelessness and shame...
I will speak for the love that I once believed...
I will speak for Gods healing and grace...
This is my life 
This is my lot
This is my story
I pray one day
God will finally edit it for me
and paint rainbows of hope 
and gratefulness will glow in me...



    Manuelle Augustine 
             @2015

No comments:

Post a Comment